Sunday 26 May 2013

Everyday Anytime Mosturiser - Clean & Clear

This is my everyday moisturiser. It is Clean & Clear Dual Action Mosturiser which is oil free. I bought this on the recommendation from other blogs. I am so glad I did, I've been using this for about the last month and I'm about a third through the 100 ml which cost £3.59 which seems reasonably priced. I just put it on all over my face, it sinks it easily and the idea that its both moisturising and going to help prevent spots and blemishes it ideal for me. My skin feels soft and smooth and for those of us with sensitive skin it is fragrance free. I can feel the tingling on my face when i use it and can see the change in my skin its slowly getting better. I don't expect miracles but i can tell its working and I'm going to stick with this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment