Saturday 25 May 2013

Exfoliater Pt 1 - Scrub Your Nose In It

This is the second tube of Scrub Your Nose In It by Soap & Glory I've had. The first was part of a Christmas gift so was free but the second was me spending my own money. I have dry skin mainly on my forehead which foundation just loves to cling to and have trouble with black heads on my nose and blemishes on my chin so it has a lot to contend with.This by the way is due to working in an engineering company so its hard to keep the dirt at bay.



Described by Soap & Glory as...

"At last - a simple solution for large pores and clogging. Just Scrub Your Nose In It™ with this amazing face scrub. Our fruit-acid formula leaves skin looking bright and radiant."

Its got a fruity and minty fresh smell  that makes me want to use it. It can be used for both simple exfoliation and a cleansing face mask. In my case i make it do both. I get my face nice and wet then apply it as a face mask concentrating on my t-tone then spreading a bit extra out to other less affected areas. Wait the recommended 3 minutes then wet my fingers and in circular motions scrub the mask into my face but not too hard. And when it says avoid getting it in yours eyes is because it really freaking hurts.

For this i have bared all which i agree make up free looks bad on me but we've all got to keep whats underneath well cared for to give our make up somewhere good to sit. I'm unsure if you can see the difference between the before and after but my face feels smoother and very clean.I find that i like products that make my face tingle like i can almost feel it working or at least doing something. After i moisturiser so my skin doesn't dry out. My suggestion would be to use it once a week for dry skin maybe twice if oily.
Before
Masked Up

The redness on my eyebrows below are small patches of psoriasis , basically bad dry skin which this really helps with , if you've had it you know what i mean. I've personally not had a reaction but always patch test first just in case as everybody is different.


After

No comments:

Post a Comment