Friday 31 May 2013

Fairtrade Feels Good at Lush


As soon as I hear the words Fair trade i know its going to cost more than if I bought a drug store equivalent. That's not to say they aren't worth it they are both favourite products of mine and bought more than once. I think of value when I think Fair trade not for me but the people who work to make it and the wage they earn from it. I can't afford to be Fair trade all the time but when I do it's usually Lush. They give money and support to many different charities for more information this is a link to Lush - Our Values 

Charity Pot goes 100% to good causes (minus vat that goes to the government) their words not mine but the dig at those in power is deserved. Its tag line is "A cream that want to change the world" and I hope it dose. It smells similar to how most cocoa butter products smell but with a floral hint. It goes on so nicely and sinks straight in and really hydrates my legs and arms whenever it's needed. I find it good after I've shaved just to keep my skin smooth and soft. It's also vegan for those of you who may like to know.

Fair trade Foot Lotion is bubblegum pink but don't let that put you off. It just smells so divine with cocoa butter and peppermint oil. I like to use this also after a shower as my feet tend to feel dry. I like to really massage it in, it feels like I'm putting the energy back into them. It has a cooling effect that just works so well. Put extra on just before bed and wake up with super pamper feet.This is approved by the vegetarian society.


No comments:

Post a Comment