Saturday 13 July 2013

Art Deco at Debenhams

This is the statement Artdeco have made about their company overview...

ARTDECO is present in more than 88 countries. It is the number 1 brand outselling Chanel, Givenchy, Mac across Europe!!!!


Artdeco are the trendsetters in couture makeup.


ARTDECO COUTURE offers an amazing professional quality brand with many completely unique colours and products.




Ive only bought an eyeshadow to see what the products are like. This was in the colour pearly medium beige. I was wanting something compact for travel and quick and easy to use. I put this on with my finger but I was in a rush and could have been done with a brush as well as I blended this with Maybellines Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze. I liked the look but fancy trying it with the Pink Gold instead. This is a really nice colour its pearly without being overly glittery. I would probably use this with very natural summery looks in future and really want to buy some more. I also love the Refillable Beauty Compacts for traveling with and just keeping them together in genral , they look very glam and retro.

No comments:

Post a Comment